FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information:
COUSINS SUBS® OFFERS FREE SUB COUPONS
FOR DONATIONS TO FOOD PANTRY OF WAUKESHA COUNTY
* * *
Month-long community event to collect non-perishable food items to help fill pantry shelves
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (October 21, 2010) – Cousins Subs® today announced that its Waukesha County stores will hold a community food drive from Nov. 1 to Dec. 5 to collect non-perishable food items for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Anyone donating two items or more will receive a coupon for a free sub with the purchase of a sub and a side.
“We thought this would be a great annual tradition to start for this group of stores,” said Mary Jo Lorentz, owner of the Cousins at 3815 N. Brookfield Road in the Sendik’s Towne Center. “Food pantries are always in need of our support, especially during the holidays. We invite everyone to help put much-needed food on the local pantry shelves and enjoy a tasty Cousins Sub with our compliments.”
The drive will be held at the following Cousins locations:
17900 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield
3815 N Brookfield Road, Brookfield
3163 Golf Road, Delafield
525 Cottonwood Avenue, Hartland
W156 N5530 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls
N79 W14727 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls
207 N Rochester Street, Mukwonago
W189 S7827 Racine Avenue, Muskego
16005 W National Avenue, New Berlin
1380 Pabst Farms Cr., Oconomowoc
121 N Fowler, Oconomowoc
1350 E Capitol Drive, Pewaukee
W232 N6116 Waukesha Ave., Sussex
2260 N Grandview Boulevard, Waukesha
2320 E Moreland Boulevard, Waukesha
1700 Pearl Street, Waukesha
2140 W St Paul Avenue, Waukesha
530 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
“We look forward to the community support and are excited to share our collection with the Food Pantry of Waukesha County,” said Lorentz.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"