Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated at Eclectica and The Bead Studio.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio announce their “Beads to Prevent Breast Cancer” event to take place October 25th-30th.
A silent auction, a special collection of pink beads and a Pink Ribbon Reception will be part of this 6-day event.
The Silent Auction will run during regular store hours, M-F, 10am-8pm, with numerous items on display and available for bidding. 100% of the bids on these items will be donated to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation earmarked for Breast Cancer Research.
10/25-30/10 there will be a special “pink collection” of beads, where 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Foundation.
On Saturday, 10/30/10 (10am-5pm) a special “make-n-take” project will allow shoppers who make a $5 donation to the Foundation to make their own bracelet.
The special event will conclude on Saturday with a Pink Ribbon Reception in The Bead Studio for the public where light refreshments will be served and final bids will be accepted for the silent auction.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio (18900 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield) is the Midwest’s largest provider of beads and bead-learning opportunities.
For more information go to www.eclecticabeads.com or contact Linda Braun at 414-248-7525.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!