Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated at Eclectica and The Bead Studio.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio announce their “Beads to Prevent Breast Cancer” event to take place October 25th-30th.
A silent auction, a special collection of pink beads and a Pink Ribbon Reception will be part of this 6-day event.
The Silent Auction will run during regular store hours, M-F, 10am-8pm, with numerous items on display and available for bidding. 100% of the bids on these items will be donated to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation earmarked for Breast Cancer Research.
10/25-30/10 there will be a special “pink collection” of beads, where 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Foundation.
On Saturday, 10/30/10 (10am-5pm) a special “make-n-take” project will allow shoppers who make a $5 donation to the Foundation to make their own bracelet.
The special event will conclude on Saturday with a Pink Ribbon Reception in The Bead Studio for the public where light refreshments will be served and final bids will be accepted for the silent auction.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio (18900 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield) is the Midwest’s largest provider of beads and bead-learning opportunities.
For more information go to www.eclecticabeads.com or contact Linda Braun at 414-248-7525.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity