Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated at Eclectica and The Bead Studio.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio announce their “Beads to Prevent Breast Cancer” event to take place October 25th-30th.
A silent auction, a special collection of pink beads and a Pink Ribbon Reception will be part of this 6-day event.
The Silent Auction will run during regular store hours, M-F, 10am-8pm, with numerous items on display and available for bidding. 100% of the bids on these items will be donated to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation earmarked for Breast Cancer Research.
10/25-30/10 there will be a special “pink collection” of beads, where 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Foundation.
On Saturday, 10/30/10 (10am-5pm) a special “make-n-take” project will allow shoppers who make a $5 donation to the Foundation to make their own bracelet.
The special event will conclude on Saturday with a Pink Ribbon Reception in The Bead Studio for the public where light refreshments will be served and final bids will be accepted for the silent auction.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio (18900 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield) is the Midwest’s largest provider of beads and bead-learning opportunities.
For more information go to www.eclecticabeads.com or contact Linda Braun at 414-248-7525.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help