Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated at Eclectica and The Bead Studio.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio announce their “Beads to Prevent Breast Cancer” event to take place October 25th-30th.
A silent auction, a special collection of pink beads and a Pink Ribbon Reception will be part of this 6-day event.
The Silent Auction will run during regular store hours, M-F, 10am-8pm, with numerous items on display and available for bidding. 100% of the bids on these items will be donated to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation earmarked for Breast Cancer Research.
10/25-30/10 there will be a special “pink collection” of beads, where 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Foundation.
On Saturday, 10/30/10 (10am-5pm) a special “make-n-take” project will allow shoppers who make a $5 donation to the Foundation to make their own bracelet.
The special event will conclude on Saturday with a Pink Ribbon Reception in The Bead Studio for the public where light refreshments will be served and final bids will be accepted for the silent auction.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio (18900 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield) is the Midwest’s largest provider of beads and bead-learning opportunities.
For more information go to www.eclecticabeads.com or contact Linda Braun at 414-248-7525.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive