Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated at Eclectica and The Bead Studio.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio announce their “Beads to Prevent Breast Cancer” event to take place October 25th-30th.
A silent auction, a special collection of pink beads and a Pink Ribbon Reception will be part of this 6-day event.
The Silent Auction will run during regular store hours, M-F, 10am-8pm, with numerous items on display and available for bidding. 100% of the bids on these items will be donated to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation earmarked for Breast Cancer Research.
10/25-30/10 there will be a special “pink collection” of beads, where 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Foundation.
On Saturday, 10/30/10 (10am-5pm) a special “make-n-take” project will allow shoppers who make a $5 donation to the Foundation to make their own bracelet.
The special event will conclude on Saturday with a Pink Ribbon Reception in The Bead Studio for the public where light refreshments will be served and final bids will be accepted for the silent auction.
Eclectica and The Bead Studio (18900 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield) is the Midwest’s largest provider of beads and bead-learning opportunities.
For more information go to www.eclecticabeads.com or contact Linda Braun at 414-248-7525.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry