The Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be hosting its 35th Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair. Come and enjoy this outstanding juried craft show and sale featuring exceptional handcrafted items by over 180 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
This year’s fair will be held on Sunday November 14, 2010 at Brookfield East High School (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI).
Admission to the Fair - which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items for gift giving and home decorating - is only $3 per person. Luscious tortes and a variety of sandwiches, including the now famous FFA Sloppy Joe, are also available.
Free parking is available at the High School, and at the Highlander Elite Fitness Racquet Club (13825 W. Burleigh Road - Free shuttle service will be provided).
Because of space constraints, Strollers are Not Allowed.
All proceeds from the Craft Fair directly benefit the many wonderful Fine Arts programs for students at Brookfield East High School. Last year, the BEHS friends of Fine Arts donated over $25,000 to the high school’s fine arts departments, including Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Drama, Art and Forensics.
More information is available at: www.behsffa.com.
Celebrate 35 years of fabulous shopping, great food, and support the arts at one of the largest juried craft fairs in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- September is Alzheimer's month