The Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be hosting its 35th Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair. Come and enjoy this outstanding juried craft show and sale featuring exceptional handcrafted items by over 180 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
This year’s fair will be held on Sunday November 14, 2010 at Brookfield East High School (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI).
Admission to the Fair - which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items for gift giving and home decorating - is only $3 per person. Luscious tortes and a variety of sandwiches, including the now famous FFA Sloppy Joe, are also available.
Free parking is available at the High School, and at the Highlander Elite Fitness Racquet Club (13825 W. Burleigh Road - Free shuttle service will be provided).
Because of space constraints, Strollers are Not Allowed.
All proceeds from the Craft Fair directly benefit the many wonderful Fine Arts programs for students at Brookfield East High School. Last year, the BEHS friends of Fine Arts donated over $25,000 to the high school’s fine arts departments, including Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Drama, Art and Forensics.
More information is available at: www.behsffa.com.
Celebrate 35 years of fabulous shopping, great food, and support the arts at one of the largest juried craft fairs in Wisconsin.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year