The Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be hosting its 35th Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair. Come and enjoy this outstanding juried craft show and sale featuring exceptional handcrafted items by over 180 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
This year’s fair will be held on Sunday November 14, 2010 at Brookfield East High School (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI).
Admission to the Fair - which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items for gift giving and home decorating - is only $3 per person. Luscious tortes and a variety of sandwiches, including the now famous FFA Sloppy Joe, are also available.
Free parking is available at the High School, and at the Highlander Elite Fitness Racquet Club (13825 W. Burleigh Road - Free shuttle service will be provided).
Because of space constraints, Strollers are Not Allowed.
All proceeds from the Craft Fair directly benefit the many wonderful Fine Arts programs for students at Brookfield East High School. Last year, the BEHS friends of Fine Arts donated over $25,000 to the high school’s fine arts departments, including Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Drama, Art and Forensics.
More information is available at: www.behsffa.com.
Celebrate 35 years of fabulous shopping, great food, and support the arts at one of the largest juried craft fairs in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help