Why do I feel I am the candidate most worthy of the votes from Assembly District 14th’s constituents? Daily, I’ve followed the barrage of news stories talking about jobs leaving Wisconsin along with unemployment levels higher than any time since the Great Depression. It’s going to take people with experience and vision to turn our state around. In other words, it’s going to take a turn-around specialist.
That is exactly the experience I offer. I am the only candidate who can point to a solid record as a business and community leader, willing to give the position the full time attention needed to bring the state back to fiscal stability. Not only is it important that I believe in solid conservative Republican principles, but I know how to apply those principles to real-life.
Currently, the state is carrying an approximately $2.7 billion deficit. Hard decisions will have to be made including cutting state spending as well as removing the burdensome regulations causing a mass exodus of our state’s jobs. I’ll work with others to cut taxes and reduce regulatory uncertainty. The right climate will promote job creation. Once again, companies will be encouraged to settle in Wisconsin bringing good, family supporting jobs. Combining job creation with strong discipline and spending cuts will raise revenue and help put our state on the right track.
Looming large over Wisconsin is a tremendous economic malaise. It was during the Carter-era economic malaise I took over my first failing company and turned it into a successful job-creating enterprise- using absolutely no government grants or subsidies. No other candidate can lay claim to that kind of record of achievement, and no other candidate has that kind of experience to bring to Madison.
For all the reasons I’ve decided to run as the 14th Assembly District Representative, foremost is my desire to bring solid conservative Republican values to Madison. I understand how important networking is, and fully intend to work with strong conservatives already in place, such as our soon to be State Senator - Leah Vukmir. My experience as a turn-around specialist is vital to a state that sorely needs that vision. As an articulate conservative voice in the caucus, I will assist Wisconsin's journey back to sanity.
Please, remember to vote for me – Chris Maurer for the 14th Assembly District – on Tuesday, September 14th. Thank you.
Candidate for the 14th Assembly District
maurer4assembly.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help