Maroon Bells to open in Brookfield Square and Bayshore Town Center
Maroon Bells, a unique retail concept combining chocolates, ice cream, and coffee in a single location, recently signed leases at Brookfield Square Mall and Bayshore Town Center.
The company is the brainchild of founders John Crayne and Dave Reynolds, two chocolatiers with extensive experience in the upscale candy industry. Both men have worked for some of the most prominent companies in the industry, helping these businesses achieve substantial growth.
The leases for the two locations have been finalized and construction on the new stores will begin around September 1, 2010. Maroon Bells will be working with Architects/Planners S.C. and Retailworks, both local firms, on the build-out of the two locations, with grand openings expected in early November for the 2010 holiday season.
“We are thrilled to be bringing the Maroon Bells concept to the Milwaukee market,” said Dave Reynolds, President/CFO. “As former Milwaukeeans, we know the potential of this market and feel fortunate to be able to obtain space in two of the best shopping centers in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking forward to an exciting holiday season.”
Maroon Bells is a unique retail concept combining chocolates, ice cream, and coffee in a relaxing atmosphere. Originally from Denver, Colorado, the company has expanded into the Midwest market. Maroon Bells will manufacture their own proprietary chocolates in a factory located in Denver. Maroon Bells is named after a famous double mountain located outside of Aspen, Colorado. The mountain is a very popular scene of photographers because of its extraordinary beauty and changing seasons. Just as the seasons change on the mountain, Maroon Bells has unique products for each season. For more information, visit www.maroonbells.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities