Maroon Bells to open in Brookfield Square and Bayshore Town Center
Maroon Bells, a unique retail concept combining chocolates, ice cream, and coffee in a single location, recently signed leases at Brookfield Square Mall and Bayshore Town Center.
The company is the brainchild of founders John Crayne and Dave Reynolds, two chocolatiers with extensive experience in the upscale candy industry. Both men have worked for some of the most prominent companies in the industry, helping these businesses achieve substantial growth.
The leases for the two locations have been finalized and construction on the new stores will begin around September 1, 2010. Maroon Bells will be working with Architects/Planners S.C. and Retailworks, both local firms, on the build-out of the two locations, with grand openings expected in early November for the 2010 holiday season.
“We are thrilled to be bringing the Maroon Bells concept to the Milwaukee market,” said Dave Reynolds, President/CFO. “As former Milwaukeeans, we know the potential of this market and feel fortunate to be able to obtain space in two of the best shopping centers in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking forward to an exciting holiday season.”
Maroon Bells is a unique retail concept combining chocolates, ice cream, and coffee in a relaxing atmosphere. Originally from Denver, Colorado, the company has expanded into the Midwest market. Maroon Bells will manufacture their own proprietary chocolates in a factory located in Denver. Maroon Bells is named after a famous double mountain located outside of Aspen, Colorado. The mountain is a very popular scene of photographers because of its extraordinary beauty and changing seasons. Just as the seasons change on the mountain, Maroon Bells has unique products for each season. For more information, visit www.maroonbells.net.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation