Brookfield East head wrestling coach John Veal has resigned his position after nine seasons, four of which he served as assistant coach and five of which he was head coach.
"I would like to thank the community and students of East High School for their support during my time at the high school," Veal said.
Veal began his coaching career at East as an assistant in 2005, were he helped lead East to multiple conference championships. He took over as head coach during the 2009-10 school year.
"I would like to thank coach Veal for his years of service to the Brookfield East students and community," said Jeremy Martin, athletic and activities director.
The position will be posted soon. Interested applicants can contact Martin for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield East girls track team wins own invitational
- Whitefish Bay boys track team rolls into form, wins East meet
- Brookfield Central Jr. Lancer eighth-graders win fourth straight state title
- Brookfield East finishes third at Mike Gain Invite
- Brookfield Central Lancers lose 2 of 3 games, star pitcher
- Sport Shorts: April 23, 2015
- Brookfield Central girls track team third at Spartan Invitational
- Sports Notes: April 16
- Brookfield East boys out to defend state tennis crown