Brookfield Tennis Club, founded in 1968, welcomes new members of all ages and ability to join.
The BTC provides social tennis opportunities for its members and will again be sponsoring a number of USTA and Independent leagues this season.
Most club events are held outdoors, weather permitting, from May through September, while three indoor events stretch play year round. Membership is designed to be completely flexible, come when you can and have a great time!
Dues will remain the same at $35 for a couple and $25 for a single. There is a modest additional charge for tournaments and indoor events.
The club's many popular offerings include Monday and Wednesday morning drop-in tennis at Wirth Park courts; Friday night mixed doubles at Wirth Park courts; Bring Your Neighbor events in June, July and August; men's/women's and mixed tournaments with Elm Grove Tennis Club; and Spring, Fall and New Year's Eve mixers at Moorland Park Tennis Center in New Berlin.
Prospective members can call either Gretchen Augustin (414) 840-4248 or Michael Murray (262) 784-2037 with questions or to request a membership application.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls defends GMC softball title with 2-0 win over BC
- Spartans' Werking sisters help each other compete
- Brookfield East Sport Shorts: May 14
- Brookfield East boys wins Burling Invite by 78 points
- Brookfield Central netters have unbeaten week
- Brookfield Central Sport Shorts: May 14
- Massart, Thomas two of Central's best athletes ever
- Brookfield Academy wrapups: May 13
- Brookfield Central kickers have 1-1-1 week