Milwaukee - Time Warner Cable today formally introduces to Wisconsin Time Warner Cable SportsChannel, the new incarnation of its 24-hour, all-sports channel formerly known as TWC Sports32.
The name change includes a new look, logo and graphics package, aligning it with TWC SportsChannels in other markets across Time Warner Cable's national footprint.
With its studio now sporting the TWC SportsChannel look, the gradual rebranding process has been completed.
"We are very pleased to have reached the point where we can officially call ourselves Time Warner Cable SportsChannel," said Mark Strachota, General Manager of TWC SportsChannel in Wisconsin. "It is a strong brand that has been well received by our partners and viewers alike. Our loyal viewers can expect to continue to enjoy the same great content they've been receiving for the last six years."
Since launching in January 2007, TWC Sports32 has delivered programming to Time Warner Cable customers in the Milwaukee and Green Bay/Fox Cities areas. That has included live high school games and popular shows like "Sports Weekly" and "The Dennis Krause Show."
Sports32 has also been the home for such local properties as Marquette, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Green Bay, the Milwaukee Admirals, Milwaukee Wave, Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, Green Bay Gamblers and Green Bay Blizzard.
Time Warner Cable SportsChannel will continue to be found on channels 1332 HD, 332 and 32 and feature a broad spectrum of local sports programming, including live events throughout all of Eastern Wisconsin.
Reigning Wisconsin Sportscaster of the Year Dennis Krause hosts The Roundtable, Wisconsin's only daily sports television discussion show, at 5:30 and 9:30 p.m. He continues to be the main anchor for the channel, along with reporter JP Cadorin.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls boys basketball coach Ben Farley to step down
- Brookfield East Sports Shorts: May 26
- Girls soccer: Brookfield Central, DSHA play to 1-1 tie, share GMC crown
- Youth Baseball: U12 Brewers win 'State Wars' tournament
- Brookfield-Elm Grove Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Land O’Lakes Baseball: Bulldogs, Blue Sox lose in Land O'Lakes play
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield East boys second in Greater Metro Conference tennis tournament
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls win GMC Outdoor title
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield Central boys tennis team finishes third in GMC Tournament