The Brookfield Central Athletic Booster Club Hall of Fame committee is once again looking for nominations for the second Hall of Fame class.
This past spring the Central Athletic Booster Club inducted the inaugural class into the school's athletic Hall of Fame.
At this time, the Hall of Fame Award Selection Committee is soliciting nominations from the community for the Class of 2013. Persons interested in nominating individuals for this award can pick up nomination forms at the concession stand area, contact Todd Sobrilsky, Athletic/Activities Director at Brookfield Central High School, by phone at (262) 785-3918 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; stop in the Athletic Department or visit the BCHS website at www.elmbrookschools.org to request a nomination form. Deadline for nomination is Dec. 3.
The Brookfield Central High School Athletic Booster Club will honor award winners each year during the school year at a planned winter athletic event and in the spring at a Hall of Fame Banquet (May 18, 2013). A plaque honoring the award selections has been placed on permanent display in the event lobby outside the main gymnasium.
The purpose of this award is to recognize and honor outstanding achievement by individuals in athletics who have contributed to the promotion and growth of athletics at Brookfield Central High School.
The other intent of this award is to display to students and the public the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brookfield Central High School. Former student-athletes of Brookfield Central High School who have been out of high school for 10 years are eligible for nomination to the Athletic Hall of Fame.
The Brookfield Central Athletic Booster Club Hall of Fame will also be used to recognize others who have contributed to athletics at Brookfield Central High School. This honor may be used to recognize someone who has coached at Brookfield Central High School. It can also go to individuals who have made outstanding contributions to Brookfield Central Athletics in other ways besides playing or coaching.
Coaching candidates will not be eligible for selection until five years have elapsed since their coaching tenure at Brookfield Central High School or they are an active coach with 20 years of service to BCHS.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls boys basketball coach Ben Farley to step down
- Brookfield East Sports Shorts: May 26
- Girls soccer: Brookfield Central, DSHA play to 1-1 tie, share GMC crown
- Youth Baseball: U12 Brewers win 'State Wars' tournament
- Brookfield-Elm Grove Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Land O’Lakes Baseball: Bulldogs, Blue Sox lose in Land O'Lakes play
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield East boys second in Greater Metro Conference tennis tournament
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls win GMC Outdoor title
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield Central boys tennis team finishes third in GMC Tournament