Brookfield East finished fifth of six teams at the Wisconsin Rapids Duals on Saturday.
John LeClaire and P.J. LeClaire led the way, each with three pins, while Ben Lingeman had two pins and a decision.
Holman won the event, followed by Rapids, Freedom, Pewaukee, East and Exhibition.
The Spartans lost to Holmen, 63-6, as Malcolm Vetter at 120 pinned his foe in 3:41 for the only points.
East then defeated Exhibition, 39-31, getting four pins in the process.
Winning by pins were Lingeman at 126 (0:36), P.J. LeClaire at 220 (0:40), Rob Scheiwiller at 113 (0:58) and Josh Dempsey at 138 (1:46).
Zech Copeland at 145 (11-5), Vetter at 120 (6-3) and Drew Hepperla at 160 (4-2) won by decision and John LeClaire at 195 won by forfeit.
Pewaukee defeated East, 52-15, as the LeClaires pinned their foes - John at 195 (1:09) and P.J. at 285 (4:56) - and Vetter won with a decision (7-5).
Wisconsin Rapids defeated East, 46-24, as Carsten Balke at 132 (0:25) and John LeClaire at 195 (1:22) won on pins. Decision winners were Lingeman at 126 (13-9) and Copeland at 145 (7-4) while P.J. LeClaire at 285 won by forfeit.
In their final dual, Freedom beat the Spartans, 55-22.
East had three pins - Lingeman at 126 (1:19), P.J. LeClaire at 285 (2:35) and John LeClaire at 195 (2:44) - and Dempsey at 138 had a major decision (13-5).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Boys basketball: Mirsberger's buzzer-beater gives Brookfield Central a crazy win
- Girls basketball: Spartans can't catch DSHA in standings
- Wrestling: Brookfield Central wins three of five at Zelinski Duals
- Skiing: Ski team third against area elites
- Girls basketball: Lumps taken by Brookfield East beginning to yield results
- Girls basketball: Brookfield Central adjusts to zone, downs Menomonee Falls
- Brookfield Academy sports roundup: Jan. 29
- Track and field: Former Badgers standout Calhoun to lead Brookfield Central girls track
- Sports recaps from Brookfield Central and East: Jan. 22