Brookfield East finished fifth of six teams at the Wisconsin Rapids Duals on Saturday.
John LeClaire and P.J. LeClaire led the way, each with three pins, while Ben Lingeman had two pins and a decision.
Holman won the event, followed by Rapids, Freedom, Pewaukee, East and Exhibition.
The Spartans lost to Holmen, 63-6, as Malcolm Vetter at 120 pinned his foe in 3:41 for the only points.
East then defeated Exhibition, 39-31, getting four pins in the process.
Winning by pins were Lingeman at 126 (0:36), P.J. LeClaire at 220 (0:40), Rob Scheiwiller at 113 (0:58) and Josh Dempsey at 138 (1:46).
Zech Copeland at 145 (11-5), Vetter at 120 (6-3) and Drew Hepperla at 160 (4-2) won by decision and John LeClaire at 195 won by forfeit.
Pewaukee defeated East, 52-15, as the LeClaires pinned their foes - John at 195 (1:09) and P.J. at 285 (4:56) - and Vetter won with a decision (7-5).
Wisconsin Rapids defeated East, 46-24, as Carsten Balke at 132 (0:25) and John LeClaire at 195 (1:22) won on pins. Decision winners were Lingeman at 126 (13-9) and Copeland at 145 (7-4) while P.J. LeClaire at 285 won by forfeit.
In their final dual, Freedom beat the Spartans, 55-22.
East had three pins - Lingeman at 126 (1:19), P.J. LeClaire at 285 (2:35) and John LeClaire at 195 (2:44) - and Dempsey at 138 had a major decision (13-5).
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Boys track and field: Brookfield East track and field synonymous with success
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball team drops four of five
- Softball: Brookfield East's Jahnke, Knight earn first-team All-GMC softball honors
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Brookfield Bulldogs rally for win, stay in first place
- Girls soccer: Brookfield Central's Staszkiewicz named first-team all-state for girls soccer
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball team searching for results
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season