Brookfield East head baseball coach Bill Woodring has resigned his position after three seasons, Athletic Director Jeremy Martin announced last week.
"I would like to thank the entire Brookfield East community for the opportunity to serve as the head baseball coach for the past three years," Woodring said.
Woodring began his head coaching career at Brookfield East back in 1987-1988, when he led the program to two state appearances. He also served as head coach at Brookfield Central (1989-1991) and at Pewaukee (1995-2000) with conference championships in 1998 and 2000. Woodring cited health reasons for his reason to resign.
"His connection to our community coupled with his wealth of baseball knowledge and experience will certainly be missed." Martin said.
The position will be posted soon. Interested applicants can contact Martin for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- EBSC competes in two meets
- Barracudas win rare double dual
- Brookfield gymnasts win opener
- Brookfield Academy wrapups: Dec. 19
- Brookfield East girls whip Bulldogs in GMC basketball opener
- Bulldogs bite Brookfield East boys basketball in GMC opener
- Hamilton girls nip Brookfield Central in GMC basketball opener
- Glacier skates past Arrowhead, 12-1
- Brookfield Central boys basketball win in GMC opener