The Brookfield Barracuda dropped their season opener, 117-66, at Muskego on Nov. 29, but they broke a 12-year-old pool record in the process.
Brian Borden, Joe Bauer, Mitch Douglas and Connor Rumpit broke the pool record in the 200-yard freestyle in 1 minute, 32.07 seconds.
"We were no match for their strength," Barracuda coach William Twitchell said of the Warriors.
The Barracuda had one other winner besides the 200 free. Borden captured the 100 backstroke in 56.8 seconds.
Twitchell has three state qualifiers returning from last season - Borden, a junior, and seniors Douglas and Bauer.
"We look to be in a rebuilding year," Twitchell said. "We lost a strong senior class last year. I have six freshmen on the team and time will tell if any of them have what it takes to contribute on the varsity level."
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls boys basketball coach Ben Farley to step down
- Brookfield East Sports Shorts: May 26
- Girls soccer: Brookfield Central, DSHA play to 1-1 tie, share GMC crown
- Youth Baseball: U12 Brewers win 'State Wars' tournament
- Brookfield-Elm Grove Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Land O’Lakes Baseball: Bulldogs, Blue Sox lose in Land O'Lakes play
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield East boys second in Greater Metro Conference tennis tournament
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls win GMC Outdoor title
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield Central boys tennis team finishes third in GMC Tournament