The Brookfield Barracuda dropped their season opener, 117-66, at Muskego on Nov. 29, but they broke a 12-year-old pool record in the process.
Brian Borden, Joe Bauer, Mitch Douglas and Connor Rumpit broke the pool record in the 200-yard freestyle in 1 minute, 32.07 seconds.
"We were no match for their strength," Barracuda coach William Twitchell said of the Warriors.
The Barracuda had one other winner besides the 200 free. Borden captured the 100 backstroke in 56.8 seconds.
Twitchell has three state qualifiers returning from last season - Borden, a junior, and seniors Douglas and Bauer.
"We look to be in a rebuilding year," Twitchell said. "We lost a strong senior class last year. I have six freshmen on the team and time will tell if any of them have what it takes to contribute on the varsity level."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield Bulldogs veteran Lueck comes away a big winner
- Brookfield Blue Sox leave 14 runners on base in 4-3 loss
- Brookfield Bulldogs sweep Blue Sox to make playoffs
- Bulldogs to host Lannon on Sunday, Aug. 9
- Brookfield Central Lancers place seven on All-Greater Metro squad
- From the Pressbox: Concussion issues are here to stay until football disappears
- 2016 Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball set tryouts for Saturday
- Brookfield Central guard Emma Brauer headed to UW-La Crosse
- Blue Sox increase winning streak to seven in a row