The Brookfield Barracuda dropped their season opener, 117-66, at Muskego on Nov. 29, but they broke a 12-year-old pool record in the process.
Brian Borden, Joe Bauer, Mitch Douglas and Connor Rumpit broke the pool record in the 200-yard freestyle in 1 minute, 32.07 seconds.
"We were no match for their strength," Barracuda coach William Twitchell said of the Warriors.
The Barracuda had one other winner besides the 200 free. Borden captured the 100 backstroke in 56.8 seconds.
Twitchell has three state qualifiers returning from last season - Borden, a junior, and seniors Douglas and Bauer.
"We look to be in a rebuilding year," Twitchell said. "We lost a strong senior class last year. I have six freshmen on the team and time will tell if any of them have what it takes to contribute on the varsity level."
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Boys Track and Field: Brookfield East boys win North Star Classic Track and Field Invite
- Brookfield East Sports Shorts: April 28, 2016 issue
- Brookfield Central Sports Shorts: April 28, 2016 issue
- College Volleyball: Brookfield's Leitermann on UW-Oshkosh's National Title Team
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield East tennis team beats Eau Claire, Arrowhead, Neenah
- Boys Tennis: Brookfield Central's tennis team beats Indian Trail, West Allis Central, then wins own tournament
- GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD: Brookfield Central's girls track and field team wins Union Grove, Wisconsin Lutheran Invites
- Brookfield Academy: April 28
- Boys basketball: Matt Malett resigns as Brookfield East boys basketball coach