The Blue Knights beat Lake Country Lutheran 96-72 on Saturday, moving their record to 9-2 overall and 8-0 in the Midwest Classic Conference. BA raced out to a 30-13 lead after one period and coasted the rest of the way. Domonique Criss led in scoring with 31 points, followed by Sean Clarey (28 points), Ryan Clarey (15 points) and Nate Stolte (10 points). The point guard play was outstanding behind senior Forah Bangura with seven assists and junior David Gramling with five.
This week BA has three conference road games: Messmer (Jan. 8), Heritage Christian (Jan. 10) and Kenosha Christian Life (Jan. 12).
- Patrick Clarey
The girls varsity basketball team practiced over the holidays to prepare for Saturday's game against rival Lake Country Lutheran, a 58-17 loss.
The team is ready to make up for the loss with two home games this week. The Knights face Messmer (Jan. 9) and will meet Kenosha Christian Life on Jan. 11.
- Erika Schlagenhauf Student Reporter
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine
- Football: Former Brookfield East coach Tom Swittel goes out with WFCA All-Star Game win
- Brookfield Bulldogs, Blue Sox begin Land O'Lakes stretch run
- New Brookfield Central AD Don Kurth to bring wide variety of experience
- Sports Notes: July 14
- Baseball: Brookfield East's upset bid falls short in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball team wins three of final four regular-season games