The Blue Knights beat Lake Country Lutheran 96-72 on Saturday, moving their record to 9-2 overall and 8-0 in the Midwest Classic Conference. BA raced out to a 30-13 lead after one period and coasted the rest of the way. Domonique Criss led in scoring with 31 points, followed by Sean Clarey (28 points), Ryan Clarey (15 points) and Nate Stolte (10 points). The point guard play was outstanding behind senior Forah Bangura with seven assists and junior David Gramling with five.
This week BA has three conference road games: Messmer (Jan. 8), Heritage Christian (Jan. 10) and Kenosha Christian Life (Jan. 12).
- Patrick Clarey
The girls varsity basketball team practiced over the holidays to prepare for Saturday's game against rival Lake Country Lutheran, a 58-17 loss.
The team is ready to make up for the loss with two home games this week. The Knights face Messmer (Jan. 9) and will meet Kenosha Christian Life on Jan. 11.
- Erika Schlagenhauf Student Reporter
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball can't quite end streak
- Baseball: Brookfield East uses five-run first inning to beat Lancers
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Arnold throws no-hitter, Blue Sox blank Menomonee Falls
- Elmbrook Swim Club hosted All-American meet at Brookfield East
- Softball: Brookfield Central had solid season under new coaching staff
- Elmbrook Swim Club: June 2