Brookfield Central sets summer basketball camps
Brookfield Central will have three Brookfield Youth basketball camps this summer: a skills camp (June 16-20, grades four through nine, $125), a scoring camp (June 23-26, grades three through 12, $60) and a position camp (June 30-July 3, grades three through 12, $60).
Coach Dan Wandrey and his staff (coaches, past and current players) will head up the camps.
For further information on registration, call (262) 785-3910 or email Wandrey at Wandreyd@elmbrookschools.org.
Sotiros finishes UW-Parkside softball career
Former Brookfield East softball player Lexi Sotiros recently finished her University of Wisconsin-Parkside softball career.
She batted .274 this season with a .265 career mark, all after being turned into a left-handed hitter her freshman year after batting right-handed her entire career.
Her .973 fielding mark at second base is third all-time at UW-Parkside.
LOL Old Timers golf outing fundraiser June 12
The Land O' Lakes Old-Timers Association Annual Golf Outing will be at 9 a.m. June 12 at Songbird Hills Golf Club.
This is an annual fundraiser to support the Land O' Lakes Old-Timers Association to help cover the cost of supporting local Little League baseball teams. The money raised from this fundraiser also keeps the Land O' Lakes Hall of Fame operational.
Call or email Bill Majeskie at (262) 695-0164 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about registration.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine
- Football: Former Brookfield East coach Tom Swittel goes out with WFCA All-Star Game win
- Brookfield Bulldogs, Blue Sox begin Land O'Lakes stretch run
- New Brookfield Central AD Don Kurth to bring wide variety of experience
- Sports Notes: July 14
- Baseball: Brookfield East's upset bid falls short in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball team wins three of final four regular-season games