Brookfield Central will host the boys basketball WIAA Division 2 Sectional No. 4 at 1 p.m. Saturday.
At 7 p.m. March 6, first-seed Wisconsin Lutheran (22-2) of the Wisconsin Little Ten Conference will face Milwaukee Pius XI (19-5) of the Woodland Conference West Division at Brown Deer.
On the other side of the bracket, first-seed Milwaukee Bradley Tech (17-7) of the Milwaukee City Conference will face No. 2 Pewaukee (17-7) of the Woodland Conference West Division at Greenfield.
The winners of those matches will meet at 1 p.m. Saturday for the WIAA Division 2 Sectional No. 4 Championship and a chance to go to next weekend.
Wisco (14-0) and Pius XI (14-3) both won their conferences. Ryan Walz coaches the Vikings, and Joel Claassen heads up the Popes.
Bradley Tech (6-5) finished tied for sixth in conference play, and Pewaukee was third (12-5). Anthony Houston coaches the Trojans, and Mike Basile heads the Pirates.
— Tom "Sky" Skibosh
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield Central Lancers make first trip to state baseball since 2001
- Catholic Memorial ends Spartans season with 4-2 regional victory
- Lancers win sectional title, first trip to state since 2001
- Baseball: Ausloos dazzles as Brookfield Central edges KM
- Baseball: Spartans give CMH a push, but Crusaders prevail
- Indians hold off Central, 7-5
- Brookfield bulldogs crush Hartland but lose to West Bend
- Brookfield East baseball team enjoys early starting times
- Chargers knock off Brookfield Central in semis