Rohde's 28 leads Central past Tosa East girls
Senior sets school record with 7 3-pointers
Senior guard Lydia Rohde helped Brookfield Central snap a 2-game losing streak and beat Wauwatosa East, 60-31, on Friday at Tosa East.
Rohde scored 28 points and didn't play most of the fourth quarter and she hit 7 3-pointers in the process, breaking the single game record she shared with Debbie Entzminger (6).
Central led 21-9 after one quarter as Rohde had 13 points and led 33-15 at half as Rohde had 19. Katie Salmon had 20 points, including all eight of Tosa East's points in the fourth quarter.
Central is now 6-3 in the Greater Metro and 13-3 overall. East is 3-7 and 8-3 respectively.
The Lancers had lost to Sussex Hamilton and Brookfield East their last two times out.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Mystery Photo: July 31
- Library Recommendations: July 31
- Brookfield Bulldogs second in Wisconsin Amateur Baseball Classic tourney
- Big innings lead to two Brookfield Blue Sox wins
- Tug of War World Championship will be in Madison from Aug. 28-31
- Several contributed to Lancers' state baseball championship
- Central beats Plymouth in state semifinal
- Lancers win fourth state baseball championship
- Brookfield Central turns back Homestead for state title, 9-2