Rohde's 28 leads Central past Tosa East girls
Senior sets school record with 7 3-pointers
Senior guard Lydia Rohde helped Brookfield Central snap a 2-game losing streak and beat Wauwatosa East, 60-31, on Friday at Tosa East.
Rohde scored 28 points and didn't play most of the fourth quarter and she hit 7 3-pointers in the process, breaking the single game record she shared with Debbie Entzminger (6).
Central led 21-9 after one quarter as Rohde had 13 points and led 33-15 at half as Rohde had 19. Katie Salmon had 20 points, including all eight of Tosa East's points in the fourth quarter.
Central is now 6-3 in the Greater Metro and 13-3 overall. East is 3-7 and 8-3 respectively.
The Lancers had lost to Sussex Hamilton and Brookfield East their last two times out.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield East girls volleyball team one step away from state
- Around Town: Oct. 30
- Boys soccer: Dominant Brookfield East boys aim at state soccer title
- Girls cross country: Brookfield Central girls power way to WIAA CC sectional title
- Cross country: East harriers send four qualifiers to state race
- Brookfield Academy: Oct. 30
- Girls tennis: Close calls go against Brookfield East at state tennis
- Boys volleyball: Brookfield East wins thriller over Marquette for GMC supremacy
- Football: Brookfield Academy stumbles late in D5