Rohde's 28 leads Central past Tosa East girls
Senior sets school record with 7 3-pointers
Senior guard Lydia Rohde helped Brookfield Central snap a 2-game losing streak and beat Wauwatosa East, 60-31, on Friday at Tosa East.
Rohde scored 28 points and didn't play most of the fourth quarter and she hit 7 3-pointers in the process, breaking the single game record she shared with Debbie Entzminger (6).
Central led 21-9 after one quarter as Rohde had 13 points and led 33-15 at half as Rohde had 19. Katie Salmon had 20 points, including all eight of Tosa East's points in the fourth quarter.
Central is now 6-3 in the Greater Metro and 13-3 overall. East is 3-7 and 8-3 respectively.
The Lancers had lost to Sussex Hamilton and Brookfield East their last two times out.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Lancer girls defeat defending state champ
- Mark Adams steps down as Lancers boys basketball coach
- Brookfield Academy: March 13
- Girls basketball: Lancer girls edge Riverside, 42-37, to win regional championship
- Girls basketball: Defending champs open playoffs on strong note
- King ends Lancers season for second year in a row, 77-74
- Salmon's 22 points sparks Tosa East's win over West Allis Hale
- Adams proud of Lancers' senior class
- Central to host D2 finals Saturday