Rohde's 28 leads Central past Tosa East girls
Senior sets school record with 7 3-pointers
Senior guard Lydia Rohde helped Brookfield Central snap a 2-game losing streak and beat Wauwatosa East, 60-31, on Friday at Tosa East.
Rohde scored 28 points and didn't play most of the fourth quarter and she hit 7 3-pointers in the process, breaking the single game record she shared with Debbie Entzminger (6).
Central led 21-9 after one quarter as Rohde had 13 points and led 33-15 at half as Rohde had 19. Katie Salmon had 20 points, including all eight of Tosa East's points in the fourth quarter.
Central is now 6-3 in the Greater Metro and 13-3 overall. East is 3-7 and 8-3 respectively.
The Lancers had lost to Sussex Hamilton and Brookfield East their last two times out.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball can't quite end streak
- Baseball: Brookfield East uses five-run first inning to beat Lancers
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Arnold throws no-hitter, Blue Sox blank Menomonee Falls
- Elmbrook Swim Club hosted All-American meet at Brookfield East
- Softball: Brookfield Central had solid season under new coaching staff
- Elmbrook Swim Club: June 2