Brookfield Central's girls basketball team crushed Stevens Point, 60-29, Friday in the BC Thanksgiving Shootout at Central.
Nicole Hinz led the way with 22 points, while Lydia Rohde finished with 16.
Central led 14-4 in the first quarter, as Rohde had seven points and then the Lancers exploded for 21 points in the second quarter as Rohde added six. Hinz had five points in each quarter.
Leading 35-16 at intermission, Central went on a 10-2 run in the third as Hinz scored all 10 points.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Sport Shorts: Feb. 11, 2016
- Bruggink, Malensek spark Brookfield Central boys in wins over West Allis Central, Hale
- Brookfield East girls basketball team rallies to beat Sussex Hamilton, 66-54
- Brookfield East Junior Spartans set football registration for 2016-17
- Brookfield's Rumpit, Attenberger win multiple swim events at Classic 8/GMC tourney
- Brookfield gymnastics team keeps on rolling
- Brookfield Academy: Feb. 11, 2016
- Brookfield Central girls roll over both West Allis teams
- Brookfield Academy