Brookfield Central's girls basketball team crushed Stevens Point, 60-29, Friday in the BC Thanksgiving Shootout at Central.
Nicole Hinz led the way with 22 points, while Lydia Rohde finished with 16.
Central led 14-4 in the first quarter, as Rohde had seven points and then the Lancers exploded for 21 points in the second quarter as Rohde added six. Hinz had five points in each quarter.
Leading 35-16 at intermission, Central went on a 10-2 run in the third as Hinz scored all 10 points.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball can't quite end streak
- Baseball: Brookfield East uses five-run first inning to beat Lancers
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Arnold throws no-hitter, Blue Sox blank Menomonee Falls
- Elmbrook Swim Club hosted All-American meet at Brookfield East
- Softball: Brookfield Central had solid season under new coaching staff
- Elmbrook Swim Club: June 2