Brookfield Central's girls basketball team crushed Stevens Point, 60-29, Friday in the BC Thanksgiving Shootout at Central.
Nicole Hinz led the way with 22 points, while Lydia Rohde finished with 16.
Central led 14-4 in the first quarter, as Rohde had seven points and then the Lancers exploded for 21 points in the second quarter as Rohde added six. Hinz had five points in each quarter.
Leading 35-16 at intermission, Central went on a 10-2 run in the third as Hinz scored all 10 points.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield East Spartans win first girls tennis title since 1995
- Around Town: Oct. 2
- Sports Notes OCT. 2: Brookfield man wins Spartan Race World Championship in his age class
- Brookfield Central swim team wins GMC Relays, East second
- Brookfield East Spartans nip West Allis Hale, 17-13, on gridiron
- Labellarte, Meves spark BC's 35-12 win over Bulldogs
- BROOKFIELD ACADEMY: OCT. 2
- East emerges from late-game flurry against Hale
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 26