Brookfield Central's girls basketball team crushed Stevens Point, 60-29, Friday in the BC Thanksgiving Shootout at Central.
Nicole Hinz led the way with 22 points, while Lydia Rohde finished with 16.
Central led 14-4 in the first quarter, as Rohde had seven points and then the Lancers exploded for 21 points in the second quarter as Rohde added six. Hinz had five points in each quarter.
Leading 35-16 at intermission, Central went on a 10-2 run in the third as Hinz scored all 10 points.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield Bulldogs veteran Lueck comes away a big winner
- Brookfield Blue Sox leave 14 runners on base in 4-3 loss
- Brookfield Bulldogs sweep Blue Sox to make playoffs
- Bulldogs to host Lannon on Sunday, Aug. 9
- Brookfield Central Lancers place seven on All-Greater Metro squad
- From the Pressbox: Concussion issues are here to stay until football disappears
- 2016 Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball set tryouts for Saturday
- Brookfield Central guard Emma Brauer headed to UW-La Crosse
- Blue Sox increase winning streak to seven in a row