Lancers blank Waukesha South in regional semis
to host Brookfield West/Wauwatosa East Friday
Brookfield Central scored three runs in the first and third innings and coasted to a 6-0 win over Waukesha South at Central Tuesday night.
Matt Ausloos pitched a 5-hit shutout, walking one and fanned two to get the complete-game win.
Connor Shipman had a 2-run double in the first and Jonathan Keane had a 2-run double in the third as seven batters each had one hit. Eric Ranchau had the other RBI in the third.
Brookfield East will host Wauwatosa East at 5:30 p.m. today and the winner plays at Central at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball can't quite end streak
- Baseball: Brookfield East uses five-run first inning to beat Lancers
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Arnold throws no-hitter, Blue Sox blank Menomonee Falls
- Elmbrook Swim Club hosted All-American meet at Brookfield East
- Softball: Brookfield Central had solid season under new coaching staff
- Elmbrook Swim Club: June 2