Lancers blank Waukesha South in regional semis
to host Brookfield West/Wauwatosa East Friday
Brookfield Central scored three runs in the first and third innings and coasted to a 6-0 win over Waukesha South at Central Tuesday night.
Matt Ausloos pitched a 5-hit shutout, walking one and fanned two to get the complete-game win.
Connor Shipman had a 2-run double in the first and Jonathan Keane had a 2-run double in the third as seven batters each had one hit. Eric Ranchau had the other RBI in the third.
Brookfield East will host Wauwatosa East at 5:30 p.m. today and the winner plays at Central at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- SPORTS NOTES NOV. 19
- Glacier girls hockey to return eight players
- SCORECARD: Elmbrook Swim Club
- Brookfield/Catholic Memorial boys hockey team co-op begins fourth season
- Brookfield East has surprising gridiron season
- Wauwatosa East volleyball season has solid season despite just missing another trip to state
- Brookfield Central's Kennedy proud of football team's effort in winning conference title
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 26, 2015
- Oak Creek girls basketball team pulls away from Brookfield Central in second half