Lancers blank Waukesha South in regional semis
to host Brookfield West/Wauwatosa East Friday
Brookfield Central scored three runs in the first and third innings and coasted to a 6-0 win over Waukesha South at Central Tuesday night.
Matt Ausloos pitched a 5-hit shutout, walking one and fanned two to get the complete-game win.
Connor Shipman had a 2-run double in the first and Jonathan Keane had a 2-run double in the third as seven batters each had one hit. Eric Ranchau had the other RBI in the third.
Brookfield East will host Wauwatosa East at 5:30 p.m. today and the winner plays at Central at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield Central football coach Jed Kennedy is impressed with team's resiliency
- Brookfield East gridders go back to the basics
- Elmbrook Swim Club: Nov. 20
- Brookfield East's Gustafson has lifetime best in 500 free
- Brauer, Busch to lead young Brookfield Central Lancers
- Brookfield Academy: Nov. 20, 2014
- Brookfield Central swimmers finish 12th at state meet
- Brookfield East girls put together record-breaking year
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 13