With all the final Greater Metro Conference games finished on Monday night, brackets for the GMC Tournament are set.
The Tuesday night games are as follows, all at 5:30 p.m.
Brookfield Central (11-7), the fourth seed, will host Brookfield East (10-8), the fifth seed, at 5:30 p.m.
Wauwatosa East (6-12), the eighth seed, will travel to Oak Creek 15-3), the top seed.
Marquette (10-8), the sixth seed, will travel to Menomonee Falls (11-7), the third seed.
Sussex Hamilton (7-11), the seventh seed, will travel to Franklin (12-6, the third seed.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball unable to pull upset in regional loss to Sussex Hamilton
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: Brookfield East drops regional opener to Kettle Moraine
- Football: Former Brookfield East coach Tom Swittel goes out with WFCA All-Star Game win
- Brookfield Bulldogs, Blue Sox begin Land O'Lakes stretch run
- New Brookfield Central AD Don Kurth to bring wide variety of experience
- Sports Notes: July 14
- Baseball: Brookfield East's upset bid falls short in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball team wins three of final four regular-season games