Brookfield Central had two top-six finishes at the Highlander Cross Country Classic on Friday at Tendick Park.
The Lancers scored 104 points and finished fifth as a team behind Wisconsin Lutheran, which ran away with the meet with 69 points.
Carl Hirsch won the event in 15 minutes, 46, beating out Patrick Campbell of Wauwatosa West (16:02) and Dan Gagne of Wauwatosa East (16:06). Andrew Dusing finished sixth in 16:36.
Other finishes were Josh Trasser, 25th (17:42), Daniel Pearson, 32nd (17.50), John Tzortzos, 40th (18:13), Russ Vandenberg, 45th (18:33), and Kevin Rindfleisch, 51st (18:49).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls defends GMC softball title with 2-0 win over BC
- Spartans' Werking sisters help each other compete
- Brookfield East Sport Shorts: May 14
- Brookfield East boys wins Burling Invite by 78 points
- Brookfield Central netters have unbeaten week
- Brookfield Central Sport Shorts: May 14
- Massart, Thomas two of Central's best athletes ever
- Brookfield Academy wrapups: May 13
- Brookfield Central kickers have 1-1-1 week