Brookfield Central finished fourth out of 14 teams at the Ron Burling Invitational at Menomonee Falls on May 8.
Brookfield East won the event with 110.50 points, followed by Germantown (98), Homestead (60) and the Lancers (59).
Both Carl Hirsch in 3,200 meters (9 minutes, 23.23 seconds) and Amir Alwan in 800 (1:59.58) took first to lead the Lancers.
Nick Petersson was second in 3,200 (9:30.88) and Wes Vann in 1,600 (4:35.34) and Elliott Yanasak in pole vault (13 feet) each finished third.
Donnell Ward placed fourth in high jump (5-8) and Danny Turelli in shot put (47-2) and the 3,200 relay (8:28.52) each placed sixth.
Ryan Johnson in shot put (46-3) and the 1,600 relay (3:39.77) each took seventh and Brandon Meyer finished the scoring with an eighth in 400 (53.14).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Brookfield's Krill wins boys 16 doubles Midwest Closed Junior Championship
- Rufer, Keane key Lancers' victory over Brookfield East
- Brookfield East's Hyndiuk shines on mound
- Lightning strikes in shootout to beat Brookfield Academy girls
- Brookfield Bulldogs score 4 runs in 11th inning to nip Lannon
- Brookfield Blue Sox lose to first-place Pewaukee
- Brookfield East's Bullen earns MVP honors for track
- Brookfield Central puts six softball players on all-Greater Metro Conference team