Brookfield Central finished fourth out of 14 teams at the Ron Burling Invitational at Menomonee Falls on May 8.
Brookfield East won the event with 110.50 points, followed by Germantown (98), Homestead (60) and the Lancers (59).
Both Carl Hirsch in 3,200 meters (9 minutes, 23.23 seconds) and Amir Alwan in 800 (1:59.58) took first to lead the Lancers.
Nick Petersson was second in 3,200 (9:30.88) and Wes Vann in 1,600 (4:35.34) and Elliott Yanasak in pole vault (13 feet) each finished third.
Donnell Ward placed fourth in high jump (5-8) and Danny Turelli in shot put (47-2) and the 3,200 relay (8:28.52) each placed sixth.
Ryan Johnson in shot put (46-3) and the 1,600 relay (3:39.77) each took seventh and Brandon Meyer finished the scoring with an eighth in 400 (53.14).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield East girls open with two blowout losses
- Busch steps up in Brookfield Central Lancers opening 51-29 win
- Brookfield East basketball boys have depth, experience returning
- Brookfield Central's Wandrey sees intangibles as strength
- Brookfield Central girls cross country had outstanding season
- Brookfield East boys volleyball coach will miss senior class
- Brookfield Central football coach Jed Kennedy is impressed with team's resiliency
- Brookfield East gridders go back to the basics
- Elmbrook Swim Club: Nov. 20