Brookfield Central finished fourth out of 14 teams at the Ron Burling Invitational at Menomonee Falls on May 8.
Brookfield East won the event with 110.50 points, followed by Germantown (98), Homestead (60) and the Lancers (59).
Both Carl Hirsch in 3,200 meters (9 minutes, 23.23 seconds) and Amir Alwan in 800 (1:59.58) took first to lead the Lancers.
Nick Petersson was second in 3,200 (9:30.88) and Wes Vann in 1,600 (4:35.34) and Elliott Yanasak in pole vault (13 feet) each finished third.
Donnell Ward placed fourth in high jump (5-8) and Danny Turelli in shot put (47-2) and the 3,200 relay (8:28.52) each placed sixth.
Ryan Johnson in shot put (46-3) and the 1,600 relay (3:39.77) each took seventh and Brandon Meyer finished the scoring with an eighth in 400 (53.14).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Big 4th quarter sparks Brookfield Central victory
- Brookfield Central boys basketball team pulls away in fourth quarter
- Big 4th quarter sparks BC victory
- Central boys pull away in fourth quarter
- Brookfield Central wrestlers defeat Spartans
- Brookfield/Cathoic Memorial Stars split two games on weekend
- Brookfield-Elm Grove sports notes: Dec. 18, 2014
- Smith's basket closes out Brookfield East win over Bulldogs
- Brookfield Academy sports roundup, Dec. 18