Brookfield Central finished fourth out of 14 teams at the Ron Burling Invitational at Menomonee Falls on May 8.
Brookfield East won the event with 110.50 points, followed by Germantown (98), Homestead (60) and the Lancers (59).
Both Carl Hirsch in 3,200 meters (9 minutes, 23.23 seconds) and Amir Alwan in 800 (1:59.58) took first to lead the Lancers.
Nick Petersson was second in 3,200 (9:30.88) and Wes Vann in 1,600 (4:35.34) and Elliott Yanasak in pole vault (13 feet) each finished third.
Donnell Ward placed fourth in high jump (5-8) and Danny Turelli in shot put (47-2) and the 3,200 relay (8:28.52) each placed sixth.
Ryan Johnson in shot put (46-3) and the 1,600 relay (3:39.77) each took seventh and Brandon Meyer finished the scoring with an eighth in 400 (53.14).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Elmbrook Swim Club Scorecard
- Dempsey named Brookfield East's most valuable wrestler; wins Takedown award
- Brookfield East softball coach Webber has plenty of talent returning
- Brookfield East girls soccer team has 14 players returning
- Brookfield Central girls run away with Doug Johnson Invitational
- Lancers' Busch named Now All-Suburban
- Brookfield East Spartans' Miller looking to make history
- New Berlin Eisenhower's Kozlowski named to Now All-Suburban Team
- Brookfield East girls track team earns 5 first-place finishes