Brookfield East finished fifth at the Greater Metro Conference mini-meet on Monday at North Hills Country Club.
Marquette and Brookfield Central finished 1-2, 150 to 157, followed by Sussex Hamilton's 167. Wauwatosa and Brookfield East each had a 169, followed by Menomonee Falls (170), West Allis Hale (175) and West Allis Central (204).
Bryan Kendall shot a 36, one stroke off the medalist scores of 35 turned in by Central's Eddie Wajda and Marquette's Keenan English.
Kendall was followed by Matt Herrmann and Chris Vitale, each with a 43, Tommy Tushaus had a 47 and Troy Henning had a 52.
East finished 15th out of 21 teams at the SVA Championships at Bristlecones Pines Golf Course on May 1.
Led by Kendall, who finished 12th and shot a 75 (39-36), East shot a 344. Herrmann 82 (41-41), Jake Wiesmueller 89 (44-45), Henning 98 (50-48) and Tushaus 99 (54-45).
The Spartans then finished second at the 22-team Greendale Invitational at Morningstar on Friday, shooting a 313.
Kendall tied for third with a 74, followed by Henning (78), Herrmann (80), Tushaus (81) and Wiesmueller (82).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Menomonee Falls defends GMC softball title with 2-0 win over BC
- Spartans' Werking sisters help each other compete
- Brookfield East Sport Shorts: May 14
- Brookfield East boys wins Burling Invite by 78 points
- Brookfield Central netters have unbeaten week
- Brookfield Central Sport Shorts: May 14
- Massart, Thomas two of Central's best athletes ever
- Brookfield Academy wrapups: May 13
- Brookfield Central kickers have 1-1-1 week