Brookfield East Head Basketball Coach Kelly Lam has resigned her position after two seasons citing new career opportunities.
“We appreciate Coach Lam’s service to Brookfield East”, Athletic Director Corey Golla said. “Our girls have represented Brookfield East with pride under her leadership.”
Lam had an overall record of 9-37 in two seasons, including a 4-24 mark in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Spartans finished last in the GMC (0-14) and were 3-20 overall. They were 4-10 with a 6-17 overall mark in her first season.
The position will be posted immediately. Interested applicants can contact Interim Athletic and Activities Director Andy Farley for more information or visit the Elmbrook Schools website at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield Central guard Emma Brauer headed to UW-La Crosse
- Blue Sox increase winning streak to seven in a row
- Both Brookfield Land O' Lakes teams can make playoffs — or not
- Brookfield Bulldogs split two games over weekend
- Brookfield Land O'Lakes game brings back good memories
- Brookfield East baseball team places five players on all-GMC team
- Versatile Shipman is Lancers' unsung hero
- Brookfield Bulldogs go 0-3 in ABC Tournament
- Pride of Midwest to add another fast-pitch team