Brookfield East Head Basketball Coach Kelly Lam has resigned her position after two seasons citing new career opportunities.
“We appreciate Coach Lam’s service to Brookfield East”, Athletic Director Corey Golla said. “Our girls have represented Brookfield East with pride under her leadership.”
Lam had an overall record of 9-37 in two seasons, including a 4-24 mark in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Spartans finished last in the GMC (0-14) and were 3-20 overall. They were 4-10 with a 6-17 overall mark in her first season.
The position will be posted immediately. Interested applicants can contact Interim Athletic and Activities Director Andy Farley for more information or visit the Elmbrook Schools website at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Sports Shorts: June 20
- Seniors key Brookfield East boys' success
- Congenital glaucoma doesn't stop Blue Knights' Dentice
- Brookfield Central baseball faces busy schedule
- Cedarburg tops Lancers, 3-1, moves to state finals
- Turelli's goal gives Lancers 1-0 win over Neenah in state quarter-finals
- WIAA state girls soccer preview
- Brookfield East boys tennis team can't topple tennis giant, Marquette
- Elmbrook Swim Club grabs several records at Schroeder meet