Senior Anna Liewen scored 22 points and led Brookfield Central to a 54-23 victory at Wauwatosa East on Friday night.
Sarah Fotsch and Jasmine Lewis added nine points each for Central, while Emily Jensen and Denieshaw Kinnebrew led East with eight. The Red Raiders are still playing without an injured Katie Salmon.
Central led 23-9 at half and 38-13 after three quarters.
The Lancers are 8-4, 12-8 oveall, and the Red Raiders are 4-8, 6-13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Lancer girls defeat defending state champ
- Mark Adams steps down as Lancers boys basketball coach
- Brookfield Academy: March 13
- Girls basketball: Lancer girls edge Riverside, 42-37, to win regional championship
- Girls basketball: Defending champs open playoffs on strong note
- King ends Lancers season for second year in a row, 77-74
- Salmon's 22 points sparks Tosa East's win over West Allis Hale
- Adams proud of Lancers' senior class
- Central to host D2 finals Saturday