Brookfield Central used 3 touchdown runs by DeMario Harris to spark a 34-14 win over West Allis Hale at Central Friday night in the Greater Metro Conference opener for both teams.
Harris scored on a 56-yard run in the second period, a 15-yard run and another 56-yard run in the third period and finished with 137 yards in 9 carries, a 15.2 average.
Charlie O'Dwyer scored on a 5-yard run to open the game and Jason Meichtry ran a score in from 7-yards out to wrap up the games's coring.
The Huskies got scores from Zach Smith on a 4-yard run in the third period and Dan Sotiros on a 1-yard run in the fourth period.
Central is now 2-1 overall and the Huskies fell to 1-2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Brookfield East boys cross country team finishes fourth at quad
- Brookfield East Spartans take third in Gusho Tourney
- Brookfield Central makes Devils see red
- Brookfield East Spartans girls volleyball team sixth at Joust Invite
- Brookfield East boys volleyball team has great expectations
- Brookfield East cross country girls second at PT Timing Cross Country quad
- Brookfield East kicker Allen's four field goals boots Beaver Dam
- Central third in Lancer Invitational