The Brookfield Bulldogs used four home runs - two each from Scott Booth and Jeff Lueck - to crush the West Allis Nighthawks, 16-0, Saturday afternoon at McCoy Field.
Leading, 2-0, through three innings, Brookfield exploded for nine runs in the fourth inning, as Lueck led the inning off with a solo homer and then eight hitters later slammed a 3-run homer.
Scott Booth homered in the third, had an RBI-single in the fifth and then slammed a lead-off homer in the seventh to spark a 16-hit attack.
Jason Rutz singled, doubled and tripled, walked and scored twice, Kris Franzen had two singles and two RBIS, Earnest Castro singled, had a SF and walked three times, Mike Jacobs singled twice, scored three times and drove in a run and Andy Monigal singled twice, scored twice and drove in a run.
Josh Eidt pitched a complete game victory, striking out seven, allowing three hits, walked two and hit a batter.
West Allis, which could not find a field to play on, played at McCoy Field and was the home team.
Brookfield of the Western Division (18-3) will host East Troy of the Southwestern Division (19-3) at 1:30 p.m. at McCoy Field.
- Late rally lifts Brookfield East past Franklin boys, 64-61, in season opener
- Baseball: Brookfield East baseball has 6-0 week
- Soccer: Elm Grove soccer players to be honored
- Girls Track and Field: Brookfield East girls have another successful track and field season
- Baseball: Brookfield Central baseball can't quite end streak
- Baseball: Brookfield East uses five-run first inning to beat Lancers
- Land O’Lakes baseball: Arnold throws no-hitter, Blue Sox blank Menomonee Falls
- Elmbrook Swim Club hosted All-American meet at Brookfield East
- Softball: Brookfield Central had solid season under new coaching staff
- Elmbrook Swim Club: June 2