A woman who used her sister's identity to avoid arrest for driving with a suspended license in December was arrested for obstructing an officer about 8:45 p.m. March 27.
According to the Elm Grove police report:
The woman had been driving in the village and was pulled over Dec. 18 for an illegal U-turn. She said she used her sister's name because she didn't want to be arrested with her son in the car.
She was arrested at the Elm Grove Police Department, 13600 Juneau Blvd., on March 27. Police realized her lie when her sister called to dispute the ticket.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars