A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 24-year-old Milwaukee man were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the lobby of the Brookfield KFC restaurant.
According to the town of Brookfield police report:
Officers responded to KFC, 20351 W. Bluemound Road, at 1:47 p.m. March 8 after a manager reported a fight between two employees.
The woman involved told officers that she had gotten into a verbal altercation with a man, her co-worker, that there was "drama" between the two and that the man had shoved her.
An officer went to his car to get paperwork, and when he came back, the two were arguing and yelling in the lobby again.
The man told police the argument started over a fight that occurred in Milwaukee between the woman and the man's younger sister.
The man later told police that he had asked the woman a question and she replied with a verbal attack, and that the woman put her index finger in his face twice and he pushed her away both times.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center