A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 24-year-old Milwaukee man were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the lobby of the Brookfield KFC restaurant.
According to the town of Brookfield police report:
Officers responded to KFC, 20351 W. Bluemound Road, at 1:47 p.m. March 8 after a manager reported a fight between two employees.
The woman involved told officers that she had gotten into a verbal altercation with a man, her co-worker, that there was "drama" between the two and that the man had shoved her.
An officer went to his car to get paperwork, and when he came back, the two were arguing and yelling in the lobby again.
The man told police the argument started over a fight that occurred in Milwaukee between the woman and the man's younger sister.
The man later told police that he had asked the woman a question and she replied with a verbal attack, and that the woman put her index finger in his face twice and he pushed her away both times.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26
- City of Brookfield to discuss potential financial aid for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Suspect in Brookfield drive-by shooting charged in federal court for possession of a firearm