The Elm Grove Woman's Club was founded in 1939 by 90 women whose goal was to work together to better the community. They hold fundraisers for such beneficiaries as the students in the Elmbrook communities, the Elmbrook Humane Society and Women to Women in Waukesha County. Recently about 200 people attended a community pig roast at their club house. Committee members included Donna Hill, Nancy Ferguson, Alice Hirt, Barbara Foy, Angie Jodie, Nancy Holz, JudyThompson, Judy Narlock, Judy Laste, Linda Grunau, Dee Uradnicek and chairman Connie Krief. Kathy Powers is president of the club.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic