The menus for Taste of Brookfield & Beyond - from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at the Marcus Majestic, 770 N. Springdale Road - have been announced.
Participating restaurants and their offerings:
Baker's Square - chicken pot pie, tomato basil soup, pumpkin pie, pecan pie
Carrabbas Italian Grill - wood-grilled chicken marsala, penne pasta with picchi pacchiu sauce (vegetarian), homemade sausage and lentil zuppe, lobster ravioli in vermouth cream sauce
First Watch - pumpkin pancakes, fruity chicken, siesta key cocktail, maple pulled-pork sandwich
Marcus Majestic Big Screen Bistro - Zaffiro's pizza (thincredible), apple, blue cheese and candied walnut salad, Wisconsin burger, Zaffiro's gold standard
Melting Pot - milk chocolate fondue with fruit dippers, milk chocolate fondue with treats dippers, garlic herb chicken, teriyaki marinated salmon, old bay shrimp
Noodles & Company - peppery pork sandwich, barbecue pork mac, pesto cavatappi, japanese pan noodles
Olive Garden - dolcini (chocolate mousse and strawberry and white chocolate), lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo or chicken Alfredo, bruschetta
Stir Crazy - chicken satay, asian slaw, chicken potstickers
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants wine tasting - Cooper's Hawk white, cabernet zinfandel, almond sparking, rhubarb
Carol White, president of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, said: "We are pleased with the variety and quality of the menus that will be presented by the participating restaurants. These are the favorites and specials that will make our event family friendly and will include children's menu items as well."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Brookfield TIF gets final approval
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development