School Board President Tom Gehl and Keith Brightman, assistant superintendent for finance and operations, will negotiate a contract Tuesday evening with Mark Hansen to become the next superintendent for the Elmbrook School District.
Gehl said the full School Board met Monday to hammer out the parameters of the contract and that Tuesday's negotiation will, like Monday's meeting, be held in closed session.
He declined to comment further on the timeline for the negotiations, though the board previously committed to hiring a new superintendent before the end of the month.
The next School Board meeting is scheduled for Feb. 28.
Hansen currently is the chief academic officer for the Pewaukee School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Incorporation Review Board dismisses town of Brookfield's petition (3)
- Town of Brookfield commission recommends approval for pair of Poplar Creek requests
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- 3rd annual Cruisin' the Grove returns to Elm Grove
- Business Notes: July 30
- Town commission recommends approval for pair of Poplar Creek requests
- 'The Naked Baker' wins business contest with all-natural cookie dough
- Ask Now: What is going on with the Capitol Drive water tower?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 30
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 30