School Board President Tom Gehl and Keith Brightman, assistant superintendent for finance and operations, will negotiate a contract Tuesday evening with Mark Hansen to become the next superintendent for the Elmbrook School District.
Gehl said the full School Board met Monday to hammer out the parameters of the contract and that Tuesday's negotiation will, like Monday's meeting, be held in closed session.
He declined to comment further on the timeline for the negotiations, though the board previously committed to hiring a new superintendent before the end of the month.
The next School Board meeting is scheduled for Feb. 28.
Hansen currently is the chief academic officer for the Pewaukee School District.
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (13)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of April 25