School Board President Tom Gehl and Keith Brightman, assistant superintendent for finance and operations, will negotiate a contract Tuesday evening with Mark Hansen to become the next superintendent for the Elmbrook School District.
Gehl said the full School Board met Monday to hammer out the parameters of the contract and that Tuesday's negotiation will, like Monday's meeting, be held in closed session.
He declined to comment further on the timeline for the negotiations, though the board previously committed to hiring a new superintendent before the end of the month.
The next School Board meeting is scheduled for Feb. 28.
Hansen currently is the chief academic officer for the Pewaukee School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thinking outside the boxes: Elmbrook's Pilgrim Park students build Rube Goldberg machines from house
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Milwaukee-area teens aim to continue fight against teen suicide
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: March 26
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 19
- Elm Grove establishes committee to explore fiber internet