School Board President Tom Gehl and Keith Brightman, assistant superintendent for finance and operations, will negotiate a contract Tuesday evening with Mark Hansen to become the next superintendent for the Elmbrook School District.
Gehl said the full School Board met Monday to hammer out the parameters of the contract and that Tuesday's negotiation will, like Monday's meeting, be held in closed session.
He declined to comment further on the timeline for the negotiations, though the board previously committed to hiring a new superintendent before the end of the month.
The next School Board meeting is scheduled for Feb. 28.
Hansen currently is the chief academic officer for the Pewaukee School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun