Brookfield police are investigating a report that a former employee of New Skin Wellness in Brookfield took more than $60,000 in products from the company over the course of a year, according to a Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
A representative of Anew Skin and Wellness, 19265 W. Capitol Drive, reported that a former employee had taken a large amount of products from the business.
The estimated value of the products taken has varied, but most recently was estimated at $60,000.
The matter remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 23
- Brookfield police warn of scams, warm weather crime
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case pleads not guilty
- Brookfield council postpones decision on bus shelters