The city of Brookfield Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting reservation requests for dates through April 30, 2014, for its facilities at 8 a.m. Jan. 2.
Requests will only be accepted in person at the office in City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. They will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Park facilities, tennis courts, ball fields, picnic areas, the Mitchell Park Pavilion, the Wirth Aquatic Center, the Senior Community Center and picnic kits may be reserved for use by Brookfield residents and groups.
Call (262) 796-6675 for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: March 5
- Public Forum: The Corridor project is worthy of city support
- In Our Schools: March 5, 2015
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?