The city of Brookfield Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting reservation requests for dates through April 30, 2014, for its facilities at 8 a.m. Jan. 2.
Requests will only be accepted in person at the office in City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. They will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Park facilities, tennis courts, ball fields, picnic areas, the Mitchell Park Pavilion, the Wirth Aquatic Center, the Senior Community Center and picnic kits may be reserved for use by Brookfield residents and groups.
Call (262) 796-6675 for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on
- Brookfield to continue chicken talks