The city of Brookfield Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting reservation requests for dates through April 30, 2014, for its facilities at 8 a.m. Jan. 2.
Requests will only be accepted in person at the office in City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. They will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Park facilities, tennis courts, ball fields, picnic areas, the Mitchell Park Pavilion, the Wirth Aquatic Center, the Senior Community Center and picnic kits may be reserved for use by Brookfield residents and groups.
Call (262) 796-6675 for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6