The city of Brookfield Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting reservation requests for dates through April 30, 2014, for its facilities at 8 a.m. Jan. 2.
Requests will only be accepted in person at the office in City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. They will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Park facilities, tennis courts, ball fields, picnic areas, the Mitchell Park Pavilion, the Wirth Aquatic Center, the Senior Community Center and picnic kits may be reserved for use by Brookfield residents and groups.
Call (262) 796-6675 for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth