The city of Brookfield Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting reservation requests for dates through April 30, 2014, for its facilities at 8 a.m. Jan. 2.
Requests will only be accepted in person at the office in City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. They will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Park facilities, tennis courts, ball fields, picnic areas, the Mitchell Park Pavilion, the Wirth Aquatic Center, the Senior Community Center and picnic kits may be reserved for use by Brookfield residents and groups.
Call (262) 796-6675 for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Brookfield TIF gets final approval
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development