March is a critical time for students to enroll in the district's summer school that begins June 18.
Registration is by mail only and materials must be postmarked between March 10 and March 30.
This year's program for kindergarten through eighth grade runs through July 13 at Pilgrim Park Middle School, 1500 Pilgrim Parkway, Elm Grove. The high school program runs through July 20 at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Rd., Brookfield
Registration materials including brochures and forms specific to K-8 and high school are available to download at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2 (1)
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Fewer meetings? Same pay?