March is a critical time for students to enroll in the district's summer school that begins June 18.
Registration is by mail only and materials must be postmarked between March 10 and March 30.
This year's program for kindergarten through eighth grade runs through July 13 at Pilgrim Park Middle School, 1500 Pilgrim Parkway, Elm Grove. The high school program runs through July 20 at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Rd., Brookfield
Registration materials including brochures and forms specific to K-8 and high school are available to download at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Hobby Lobby store set for grand opening
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 27
- Brookfield couple's theater company keeps growing
- Brookfield police suspect wallet theft part of organized crime ring
- Elm Grove trustees endorse path as priority
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (4)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit (1)