March is a critical time for students to enroll in the district's summer school that begins June 18.
Registration is by mail only and materials must be postmarked between March 10 and March 30.
This year's program for kindergarten through eighth grade runs through July 13 at Pilgrim Park Middle School, 1500 Pilgrim Parkway, Elm Grove. The high school program runs through July 20 at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Rd., Brookfield
Registration materials including brochures and forms specific to K-8 and high school are available to download at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield company sends holiday cheer to troops abroad
- Dixon students learn fire safety
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors
- Tax case, Sileno talks run up city legal fees
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- City trails ahead in its Greenway path plans
- Former mayor Jeff Speaker will challenge Steve Ponto in Brookfield
- In Our Schools