The Delafield Chamber of Commerce and the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse recently presented the annual Pink Tie Gala, a winter ball, to benefit breast cancer and prostate cancer research. Held at the picturesque Delafield Hotel, the gala featured pink, the symbolic color for breast cancer research, as the primary color in the decorations. Dinner and auctions, both silent and live, provided a winning evening.
Lorayne Ritt covers events held by Waukesha County nonprofits. Contact her via email at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic