Pilgrim Park Middle School drummers will be featured performers in a special parade of more than 1,600 young gymnasts at 1 p.m. June 29 at Summerfest.
The school's 18-member drum line will lead the gymnasts - in town through July 2 to compete in the YMCA - sponsored Gymnastics Nationals - beginning at the North Gate.
The parade will wind its way south through the grounds along the lakefront to the new BMO Harris Pavilion.
"It's a great opportunity," said Brian Belfany, Pilgrim Park music teacher. "We are looking forward to it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Retired Elm Grove police chief dies
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes a deal
- St. Mary's Visitation School Science Department prepares for take off with new 3-D printer
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Jan. 29
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- In Our Schools: Jan. 29
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29
- City could spend over $12 million in providing aid for Irgens' The Corridor
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15