Pilgrim Park Middle School drummers will be featured performers in a special parade of more than 1,600 young gymnasts at 1 p.m. June 29 at Summerfest.
The school's 18-member drum line will lead the gymnasts - in town through July 2 to compete in the YMCA - sponsored Gymnastics Nationals - beginning at the North Gate.
The parade will wind its way south through the grounds along the lakefront to the new BMO Harris Pavilion.
"It's a great opportunity," said Brian Belfany, Pilgrim Park music teacher. "We are looking forward to it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (3)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business
- Brookfield Academy appoints new Head of School
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Police seek suspects after theft of wallet, fraudulent use of credit card
- Local physicians to stage Band-Aid benefit at Wilson Center