The staff at Jensen Health & Energy Center knows there's no single cure-all for pain, allergies, stress and the other ailments that prevent people from living the best life possible.
That's why the specialties offered at the clinic range from those treating the structure of the body to those treating the energy of the body to those addressing nutritional needs, explained owner Helen Miller, a registered nurse, acupuncturist and herbalist.
"All of our cells, our tissues are infused with a vital energy or life force that has a huge influence on our health. Our bodies are very intelligent," she said. "We often heal on our own, but systems can get out of (sync)."
What's available at Jensen? Well, there's chiropractic care, kinesiology, acupuncture, massage therapy, rolfing, craniosacral therapy, naturopathic medicine and homeopathy, and holistic wellness coaching.
Patients at the center can see one, some or all of the practitioners there, depending on what their needs are.
"The best is when we all work together," Miller said. "We all know what everyone else does and we can make recommendations."
While some of these modalities are becoming quite mainstream, others are a bit less commonplace. However, Jensen Health & Energy Center's clients often have done their homework and studied up on the specialties before making their appointment. For those who need questions answered, the staff is more than happy to answer questions and explain their work, Miller said.
The center began as Jensen Chiropractic and changed names to reflect a broader scope of services. It moved to Elm Grove in 2006. The location is convenient for clients, said Laura Finses, manager.
It was built using nontoxic materials in order to best serve clients with environmental allergies.
To suggest a business to be featured, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Jensen Health & Energy Center
ADDRESS: 500 Elm Grove Road, Suite 325, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 782-1616
TYPE OF BUSINESS: multidisciplinary natural health care
QUOTABLE: "Do whatever you can to be healthy." - Helen Miller
- Business Spotlight: Bar Stars Bartending aims to put party hosts at ease
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Hairstylist brings an art background to her work
- Business Spotlight: A hobby became a business for yarn shop founders
- Business Spotlight: FirstLight Home Care
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Alli Troutman's veterinary clinic strives to be a place animals love
- Business Spotlight: A love of art and a love of space inspired architect's career choice
- Business Spotlight: Quilt shop was an opportunity they couldn't pass up
- Business Spotlight: Friends combined their talents to found Snapdragon Flowers of Elm Grove
- Business Spotlight: Family roots run deep at Biloba Brewing Co.
- Business Spotlight: Sheri Bauer wants to heal others like she healed herself
- Business Spotlight: Wayde Peronto's business takes pictures, and gives back
- Business Spotlight: North Star Catering takes the restaurant into the community
- Business Spotlight: A Savvy Bride in Brookfield strives to make a perfect day
- Business Spotlight: Jamie Durner sought fulfillment, and now helps others do the same
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: At the Fun Kids Dentist, the fun starts at age 1
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Spotlight: Demand is strong at Self Storage of Goerkes Corners
- Business Spotlight: 3 realtors in 3 communities broadens the appeal
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Business Spotlight: Workout efficiency is stressed at Fitness Revolution