The staff at Jensen Health & Energy Center knows there's no single cure-all for pain, allergies, stress and the other ailments that prevent people from living the best life possible.
That's why the specialties offered at the clinic range from those treating the structure of the body to those treating the energy of the body to those addressing nutritional needs, explained owner Helen Miller, a registered nurse, acupuncturist and herbalist.
"All of our cells, our tissues are infused with a vital energy or life force that has a huge influence on our health. Our bodies are very intelligent," she said. "We often heal on our own, but systems can get out of (sync)."
What's available at Jensen? Well, there's chiropractic care, kinesiology, acupuncture, massage therapy, rolfing, craniosacral therapy, naturopathic medicine and homeopathy, and holistic wellness coaching.
Patients at the center can see one, some or all of the practitioners there, depending on what their needs are.
"The best is when we all work together," Miller said. "We all know what everyone else does and we can make recommendations."
While some of these modalities are becoming quite mainstream, others are a bit less commonplace. However, Jensen Health & Energy Center's clients often have done their homework and studied up on the specialties before making their appointment. For those who need questions answered, the staff is more than happy to answer questions and explain their work, Miller said.
The center began as Jensen Chiropractic and changed names to reflect a broader scope of services. It moved to Elm Grove in 2006. The location is convenient for clients, said Laura Finses, manager.
It was built using nontoxic materials in order to best serve clients with environmental allergies.
To suggest a business to be featured, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Jensen Health & Energy Center
ADDRESS: 500 Elm Grove Road, Suite 325, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 782-1616
TYPE OF BUSINESS: multidisciplinary natural health care
QUOTABLE: "Do whatever you can to be healthy." - Helen Miller
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser comes to Elm Grove
- Matt Schultz's search for a franchise was led by the heart
- Retirement just didn't pan out for Pro Cast's owner
- Halen Homes young, but making mark
- Freedom Physical Therapy triples clinic size
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help
- Spring Bank risked weak economy but won big
- Having a party? Don't fret, decorative tableware rentals available
- Brand personality key to architecture
- Science, intuition work together at Campione Chiropractic
- All-natural, fresh made cookies are staple at Sweet!
- Dental practice remembers motto: 'Never treat a stranger'
- Geary Dentistry on cutting edge of dental techniques
- Success brewing at Fava Tea in Brookfield
- Decision to strike out on his own pays off for LePoidevin Marketing head
- E-Freight Courier service stands out with niche market, high standards
- United Driving School has personal approach to teaching students
- United Driving School aims for safe, confident motorists