Green Bay Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk will sign autographs at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy in Brookfield, located at 17500 W. Bluemound Road, Suite B, on Tuesday.
The celebration will kick off with a broadcast of ESPN Radio's Homer and Thunder show live from the clinic from 2:30 to 5 p.m. A.J. Hawk will be available for autographs from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
ATI, the Official Physical Therapy Provider of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brewers, is a provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services. ATI has 16 locations in Southeastern Wisconsin and more than 200 locations nationwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: School Notes
- Brookfield Public Library recommendations: Dec. 25
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Things to Do: Dec. 25
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: 9Round fitness center
- Former Brookfield East soccer coach finishes second music CD
- Ask Now: Does Elmbrook Humane Society leave animals outside?
- New Brookfield TIF gets final approval
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal