Green Bay Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk will sign autographs at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy in Brookfield, located at 17500 W. Bluemound Road, Suite B, on Tuesday.
The celebration will kick off with a broadcast of ESPN Radio's Homer and Thunder show live from the clinic from 2:30 to 5 p.m. A.J. Hawk will be available for autographs from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
ATI, the Official Physical Therapy Provider of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brewers, is a provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services. ATI has 16 locations in Southeastern Wisconsin and more than 200 locations nationwide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School for special needs children coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society to collect much-needed items at 'Thank Dog It's Friday' event
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: July 9
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: July 9
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)