"Opening Doors" was the theme of the recent annual auction and dinner to benefit the Donna Lexa Community Art Center. The center is named for the late founder of the organization. Those honored for their work on the event included Theresa Barndt, Kristin Boffeli, Mark Burmeister, Leslie Chisholm, Kathy Johnson, Jeanette Peterson, Karen Replogle, Yvette Shambow, Patty Schiller, Candy Thieme, Dana Thompson, Ellen Vermillion, Jim and Peggy White, Alllison Michalovitz, Amanda Lambrecht, Louise Lambrecht, Abby Kipp, Sue Smith, Jackie Senn and Russ Schneider.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation