7-11 breathes new life into Open Pantry site
Brookfield - The Town Board recently approved a request for a 24-hour operation by 7-11 at its new location at 21350 W. Capitol Drive. The company bought the old Open Pantry site along with 18 others throughout Southeastern Wisconsin in June.
Eleri Baecker, a field representative for 7-11, said the stores all went through makeovers that included new signage and a full remodeling in August and September. The Capitol Drive site had been operating from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and wanted to expand to its 24-hour business model.
"The store will most likely open up for 24 hours starting Dec. 1," Baecker said. "It's a good location for us."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 27
- Brookfield couple's theater company keeps growing
- Brookfield police suspect wallet theft part of organized crime ring
- Elm Grove trustees endorse path as priority
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (4)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business