7-11 breathes new life into Open Pantry site
Brookfield - The Town Board recently approved a request for a 24-hour operation by 7-11 at its new location at 21350 W. Capitol Drive. The company bought the old Open Pantry site along with 18 others throughout Southeastern Wisconsin in June.
Eleri Baecker, a field representative for 7-11, said the stores all went through makeovers that included new signage and a full remodeling in August and September. The Capitol Drive site had been operating from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and wanted to expand to its 24-hour business model.
"The store will most likely open up for 24 hours starting Dec. 1," Baecker said. "It's a good location for us."
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes; May 5
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Ask Now: How are city committee members assigned?
- In Brief: No truth to rumors that Elm Grove Sendik's will close, village president says
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: May 5
- Elmbrook Schools to host first Fine Arts Festival
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin