7-11 breathes new life into Open Pantry site
Brookfield - The Town Board recently approved a request for a 24-hour operation by 7-11 at its new location at 21350 W. Capitol Drive. The company bought the old Open Pantry site along with 18 others throughout Southeastern Wisconsin in June.
Eleri Baecker, a field representative for 7-11, said the stores all went through makeovers that included new signage and a full remodeling in August and September. The Capitol Drive site had been operating from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and wanted to expand to its 24-hour business model.
"The store will most likely open up for 24 hours starting Dec. 1," Baecker said. "It's a good location for us."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center