The Elmbrook School District will host informational meetings for prospective School Board candidates at 8 a.m. Dec. 13 and 7 p.m. Dec. 18 at the Central Administration Offices, Room 133, 13780 Hope St.
The meetings will include information about candidacy, board members' commitments and district goals.
For information, call (262) 781-3030, Ext. 1140.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (6)