A businessman said that a woman he paid for a massage stole cash and his wedding ring from his hotel room after he declined her offer for a "happy ending" Sept. 28, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 33-year-old man reported at 5:45 p.m. Sept. 28 that a masseuse had taken $50 from his wallet and his wedding ring from the room he rented at the Sheraton Hotel, 375 S. Moorland Road.
He requested that a detective - or any officer dressed in street clothes - respond to the hotel because he was there for a business conference and did not want to draw attention to himself.
He told responding officers that he paid the woman for a massage, and she took his personal effects and left after he declined her offer for a "happy ending."
Officers found a 26-year-old Milwaukee woman matching the suspect's description behind the J.C. Penny at 95 N. Moorland and recovered the stolen items.
She was arrested for theft and soliciting prostitution.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author of book featuring Brookfield, Elm Grove police stories to host signing at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield man okay in Nepal according to email sent to parents
- Joint Review Board approves tax incremental district
- Joint Review Board to rule on Irgens' financial aid
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 30
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'