A businessman said that a woman he paid for a massage stole cash and his wedding ring from his hotel room after he declined her offer for a "happy ending" Sept. 28, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 33-year-old man reported at 5:45 p.m. Sept. 28 that a masseuse had taken $50 from his wallet and his wedding ring from the room he rented at the Sheraton Hotel, 375 S. Moorland Road.
He requested that a detective - or any officer dressed in street clothes - respond to the hotel because he was there for a business conference and did not want to draw attention to himself.
He told responding officers that he paid the woman for a massage, and she took his personal effects and left after he declined her offer for a "happy ending."
Officers found a 26-year-old Milwaukee woman matching the suspect's description behind the J.C. Penny at 95 N. Moorland and recovered the stolen items.
She was arrested for theft and soliciting prostitution.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes; May 5
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Ask Now: How are city committee members assigned?
- In Brief: No truth to rumors that Elm Grove Sendik's will close, village president says
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: May 5
- Elmbrook Schools to host first Fine Arts Festival
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin