A Brookfield man could face a felony charge after brandishing a knife and threatening to slit the throat of a motorist who suspected he was driving drunk and called the police, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 21-year-old man pulled over on 162nd Street, near Capitol Drive, and approached another car with a knife.
The 21-year-old believed the driver of that car had cut him off and told him he was going to slit somebody's throat.
He then ran off and was arrested a short time later on a tentative charge of endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved? (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Interactive: Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (12)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30