Roberto Galindo Segundo pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6 in Waukesha County Circuit Court, represented by attorney Erik Colque.
Galindo Segundo was accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield on Feb. 12.
According to the criminal complaint, a 21-year-old woman who worked as a cleaner in the building finished her shift Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Galindo Segundo, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her requests to be left alone.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at the Waukesha County Jail. A hearing was scheduled for April 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Fewer meetings? Same pay?