Roberto Galindo Segundo pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6 in Waukesha County Circuit Court, represented by attorney Erik Colque.
Galindo Segundo was accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield on Feb. 12.
According to the criminal complaint, a 21-year-old woman who worked as a cleaner in the building finished her shift Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Galindo Segundo, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her requests to be left alone.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at the Waukesha County Jail. A hearing was scheduled for April 11.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (5)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Interactive: Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (9)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30