Roberto Galindo Segundo pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6 in Waukesha County Circuit Court, represented by attorney Erik Colque.
Galindo Segundo was accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield on Feb. 12.
According to the criminal complaint, a 21-year-old woman who worked as a cleaner in the building finished her shift Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Galindo Segundo, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her requests to be left alone.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at the Waukesha County Jail. A hearing was scheduled for April 11.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes; May 5
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Ask Now: How are city committee members assigned?
- In Brief: No truth to rumors that Elm Grove Sendik's will close, village president says
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: May 5
- Elmbrook Schools to host first Fine Arts Festival
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin