Roberto Galindo Segundo pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6 in Waukesha County Circuit Court, represented by attorney Erik Colque.
Galindo Segundo was accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield on Feb. 12.
According to the criminal complaint, a 21-year-old woman who worked as a cleaner in the building finished her shift Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Galindo Segundo, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her requests to be left alone.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at the Waukesha County Jail. A hearing was scheduled for April 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26
- City of Brookfield to discuss potential financial aid for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Suspect in Brookfield drive-by shooting charged in federal court for possession of a firearm