Roberto Galindo Segundo pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6 in Waukesha County Circuit Court, represented by attorney Erik Colque.
Galindo Segundo was accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield on Feb. 12.
According to the criminal complaint, a 21-year-old woman who worked as a cleaner in the building finished her shift Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Galindo Segundo, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her requests to be left alone.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at the Waukesha County Jail. A hearing was scheduled for April 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth