A Milwaukee man was charged with third-degree sexual assault in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Feb. 13, after being accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield.
According to the criminal complaint:
The 21-year-old woman worked as a cleaner at the building. She said she finished cleaning Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Roberto Galindo Segundo, 32, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her repeated requests for him to leave her alone.
The woman then contacted her boyfriend, and her parents came to get her. Her sister called police, who took Galindo Segundo into custody.
An officer from Eagle who is fluent in Spanish read Galindo Segundo his Miranda rights. Galindo Segundo waived his rights and told police he did not know what happened, and it depended on what the woman said.
He then told officers he had had consensual intercourse with her.
Galindo Segundo's bond was set at $10,000, and he remains in Waukesha County Jail.
A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: July 30
- Gumina industrial development site prep nears completion
- Elmbrook Education Foundation releases early details of annual Ladies' Night
- Capitol water tower getting a makeover
- Architectural designs of The Corners receives town nod
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 23
- Car and motorcycle show returns to Elm Grove
- Elmbrook students, grades 4 to 10, will receive Chromebooks next school year (6)
- Brookfield rejects West Allis regarding 124th Street extension (1)
- Irgens gets Corridor signs as requested following concession