A Milwaukee man was charged with third-degree sexual assault in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Feb. 13, after being accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Boulevard in the town of Brookfield.
According to the criminal complaint:
The 21-year-old woman worked as a cleaner at the building. She said she finished cleaning Feb. 12 and wanted to go home, but her manager, Roberto Galindo Segundo, 32, forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her despite her repeated requests for him to leave her alone.
The woman then contacted her boyfriend, and her parents came to get her. Her sister called police, who took Galindo Segundo into custody.
An officer from Eagle who is fluent in Spanish read Galindo Segundo his Miranda rights. Galindo Segundo waived his rights and told police he did not know what happened, and it depended on what the woman said.
He then told officers he had had consensual intercourse with her.
Galindo Segundo's bond was set at $10,000, and he remains in Waukesha County Jail.
A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 20.
- Elm Grove Village Market Night to debut in June
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 26
- In Brief: Brookfield Sport Authority closing along with the rest of the chain
- Brookfield Ask Now: How does the city attack garlic mustard weed? (1)
- Cultural center for women moving to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove go all out for Memorial Day
- Milwaukee Tool opts for a more high-tech look in its expansion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 26
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: May 26