A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated on a building and then kicked staff members at jail Dec. 28.
According to the Town of Brookfield police report:
A Milwaukee man was at George Webb, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Dec. 28 and he urinated on the building and "inadvertently splashed urine" on people who walked by.
En route to Waukesha County Jail, the man kicked the front seat and yelled, "You're making this weird, take me home."
At the jail, the man stopped walking and lied on the ground, refusing to move. An officer escorted him inside to a bench, where he again moved to lie on the floor and kicked staff who tried to make him sit on the bench.
He was transferred to a gurney, where he continued kicking until he fell asleep. He was held overnight at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- Business Calendar: July 24
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield
- Summer camp takes edge off education at St. John Vianney