A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated on a building and then kicked staff members at jail Dec. 28.
According to the Town of Brookfield police report:
A Milwaukee man was at George Webb, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Dec. 28 and he urinated on the building and "inadvertently splashed urine" on people who walked by.
En route to Waukesha County Jail, the man kicked the front seat and yelled, "You're making this weird, take me home."
At the jail, the man stopped walking and lied on the ground, refusing to move. An officer escorted him inside to a bench, where he again moved to lie on the floor and kicked staff who tried to make him sit on the bench.
He was transferred to a gurney, where he continued kicking until he fell asleep. He was held overnight at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Brookfield orthodontist challenges alderman over Sileno quarry
- Haukohl serves Brookfield well, deserves another term
- Business Spotlight: Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4