A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated on a building and then kicked staff members at jail Dec. 28.
According to the Town of Brookfield police report:
A Milwaukee man was at George Webb, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Dec. 28 and he urinated on the building and "inadvertently splashed urine" on people who walked by.
En route to Waukesha County Jail, the man kicked the front seat and yelled, "You're making this weird, take me home."
At the jail, the man stopped walking and lied on the ground, refusing to move. An officer escorted him inside to a bench, where he again moved to lie on the floor and kicked staff who tried to make him sit on the bench.
He was transferred to a gurney, where he continued kicking until he fell asleep. He was held overnight at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth