An 80-year-old Brookfield man was arrested for drunken driving and hit and run after striking a restaurant, two cars and two trees with his car Sept. 29, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The man was leaving Maxim's Restaurant, 18025 W. Capitol Drive, at 1:54 p.m. Sept. 29 when he struck the building, two cars and two trees, causing minor damage.
Restaurant staff got the man's name from a credit card receipt and reported the incident to police.
The man was arrested for his third offense of drunken driving when officers went to his home and found his damaged car parked in an open garage.
He gave a blood sample so his blood-alcohol content could be determined.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (5)