A 63-year-old man was arrested for his fifth offense of drunken driving Oct. 19, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
An officer clocked the Wauwatosa man driving 40 mph in a 25-mph zone on Greenfield Avenue, east of Sunnyslope Road, just after 10 p.m. Oct. 19, the report states.
The man then cut off the officer's squad car and proceeded to turn left from a through-lane before he was stopped on Elm Grove Road, near Cardinal Crest Drive.
A blood sample was collected to determine the man's blood-alcohol content.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Hills students build teamwork in retreat
- Receive Brookfield, Elm Grove news on Facebook
- Woman to serve 2 years for stealing $225K from Brookfield company
- Juneau pathway being put to bid, again
- North grad celebrates fifth year of business
- In Our Schools
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help
- News & Notes: Dec. 19
- Brookfield to generate electricity from sewage
- B.R.A.D. leader gains option on Brookield's Sileno property